Saturday, March 3, 2018

55Th of My Life

Reflection:
55Th of My Life

Today, March 3, 2018, is the 55th day of my life. It's hard for me to judge and say whether I am a successful or a failure. If you want to compare with my junior or high school friends, I seem to be among the less successful. Many things I have not been able to achieve in terms of financial, work, material, and burden are still heavy to develop my children.

But life is very relative. Everyone has their own failures and successes. Everyone must experience pain and joy differently. Everyone is very subjective for his own life. It is therefore difficult to compare with each other. All we can do is be grateful for what we've got, and learn from others to improve ourselves as much as we can. (Emil369)


Please try another fortune on here!